This project is read-only.

How to build NBehave.Spec.NUnit?

Jun 7, 2011 at 7:38 PM

I am attempting to use this assembly in my unit testing framework with NUnit.  The problem is that the current downloadable assembly is out of sync with the latest version of the nunit.framework.dll.

When I run my unit tests I get the following exception:

System.IO.FileLoadException : Could not load file or assembly 'nunit.framework, Version=2.5.9.10348, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=96d09a1eb7f44a77' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Jun 7, 2011 at 7:51 PM

If the changes aren't significant you can set an assembly redirect in your tests app.config.

otherwise you can recompile the spec project with the new version.

I'm out now, when I get back I'll recompile it myself and publish a new version.

On Jun 7, 2011 7:38 PM, "teamboyd" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: teamboyd
>
> I am attempting to use this assembly in my unit testing framework with NUnit. The problem is that the current downloadable assembly is out of sync with the latest version of the nunit.framework.dll.When I run my unit tests I get the following exception:System.IO.FileLoadException : Could not load file or assembly 'nunit.framework, Version=2.5.9.10348, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=96d09a1eb7f44a77' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
>
>
Jun 7, 2011 at 8:14 PM

My bad, I see that the source code is now on Google.  I was able to clone a local copy and rebuild the assembly.  Thanks for a quick response.

Jun 7, 2011 at 8:43 PM

Nice one! Thanks for letting us know, ill get a new version published to bring us in sync.

On Jun 7, 2011 8:14 PM, "teamboyd" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: teamboyd
>
> My bad, I see that the source code is now on Google. I was able to clone a local copy and rebuild the assembly. Thanks for a quick response.
>
>