This project is read-only.

NBehave-Console not detecting ThemeAttribute

Oct 28, 2008 at 8:31 PM
I'm trying to create a first set of specs in an existing project and when trying to execute the test via the console runner, no Themes were found. So I ran it with the debugger and when it's reflecting through Types in the assembly for those decorated with the ThemeAttribute, the one test I've created does not show that attribute. Public and BeforeFieldInit are the only attributes seen. Yet, when I look at my assembly with Reflector and pull in NBehave.Framework, Reflector says that ThemeAttribute is used by the type I've defined for my spec object. So I'm not really sure what to do here. This all seems like it should work fine, yet it doesn't. Any ideas? Has anyone else run into this?

using NBehave.Framework;

namespace MyProduct.Testing.IntegrationTests
{
    [Theme("Returns Processing Specifications")]
    public class ReturnsProcessingSpecs
    {
        [Story]
        public void Process_Returns_file()
        {
            var story = new Story("Process Returns file");
Oct 28, 2008 at 11:34 PM
After some more investigation, I've found the cause of the problem. I was referrencing NBehave.Framework when it appears I should have been referencing NBehave.Narrator.Framework
Oct 29, 2008 at 1:10 PM
This is one of the areas we're looking at for NBehave 0.5.  The number of assemblies seem to have gotten out of hand a little bit, and it's a little confusing about which ones to use.  Thanks!